Established in 2003, Renteca has been providing specialised equipment support to a regionally and industry diverse customer base throughout Australia for 15 years. A recognised market leader in the supply of welding related products we are proud to be a strong, consistent and reliable supply partner for our customers nationally across various industries.
Our core service offer includes the hire of welding equipment, specialty equipment such as induction heating and weld automation products, generator sales, generator installation and equipment repairs.
We are committed to providing the best service and solutions for our clients, so their businesses can be performance ready and they can get the job done.
In support of this commitment we will –
- Use our core values
- Adopt a quality management system that meets the requirements of ISO 9001 including continuous improvement
- Ensure our equipment and people are compliant.
- Maintain a safe workplace and safe work systems.
Health and Safety Policy
Renteca PTY LTD (Renteca) was established in 2003 and is an equipment supply and repair company specialising in the supply of welding, power generation and specialised products. Renteca provides its products and services to the various industries in Australia, Oceania and South East Asia.
People are our most important asset and we aim to take every possible action to prevent harm occurring to our staff, contractors, visitors and the communities within which we work. It is Renteca policy that all personnel consider Health and Safety Management as essential prerequisites to all aspects of their work.
The objectives of this policy are:
- To ensure Renteca complies with the requirements set out in the applicable jurisdictional Work Health & Safety legislation;
- To implement and maintain safe systems of work.
- To undertake risk management activities to identify, eliminate and/or manage risks in the workplace;
- To ensure work related injury and illness is prevented.
- To establish measurable health and safety objectives and targets;
- To involve workers in the decision making processes through regular communication, consultation, training and active encouragement to identify health and safety issues and make suggestions for continuous improvement;
- To ensure all potential accident/incidents are controlled and prevented; and
- To provide effective rehabilitation and return to work for injured employees.
To this effect, all managers, supervisors and employees have a shared responsibility to follow defined health and safety requirements, to observe agreed procedures and to initiate actions to prevent incidents through the rectification of identified or suspected hazards or risks.
Without excluding any statutory or regulatory standards and requirements, where there is a variation between a customer’s health and safety standards and/or requirements and those of Renteca, the standard or requirement which provides the highest level of risk minimisation for the health and safety of all persons on site shall be adopted as the minimum standard or requirement. Renteca shall seek relevant customer standards or requirements to Renteca prior to the commencement of work on site.
We have proven technical expertise and experience that allows us to provide solutions and support beyond the transactional.
We are trusted partners that never let our customers down. Our capacity to deploy large quantities of welding products to major projects and shutdowns with extremely short deployment timeframes is market leading in Australia.
We use our experience to provide value adding solutions our competitors can’t match.
Quality equipment and asset support services on every Australian project.
To apply our specialist knowledge in welding technologies, power generation, project logistics, equipment maintenance and equipment refurbishment to benefit our customers.
We are committed to providing the best service and solutions for our clients, so they can be performance ready.
Accountability and ownership
We empower our employees to be accountable for their own actions and use good judgement.
Safe, innovative, and reliable products
Compliant and reliable products which provide solutions for our customers underpins our service offer.
Our technical knowledge and experience allows us to offer solutions and innovations that our competitors can’t match.
Listen to and support our customers
Our customers come first always.
Conduct our business with integrity
We act honestly and never compromise the truth.
Develop and support our employees
Our business is about people. Skilled, knowledgeable and committed employees are essential to our success.
We respect the ideas of others as well as our own.